Chest protector for a BIG guy???????????

i ran a hare scramble this weekend and everyone but me had a chest protector. what is a good one that will fit right for a guy my size.....i am 6'1 and 240. the only ones i have seen are "one size fits all" but i realize "ALL" means 5'9' and 160 in moto clothes..........

------------------

99 WR400-FMF 909 topclamp,FMF MegaMax II full pipe, IMS seat/tank,Renthal bars,Acerbis rally pro guards

Wedge, the only chest protector that I know of that is specifically designed for lager guys are the Acerbis Zoom Plus. It is much larger up front and protects well. I have one I would sell if your intrested. I used it for a year and its actually too large for me. Im 6'6" 220#. I decided to go with a smaller chest protector. Its black and purple and has normal wear but I would sell it for $30.

------------------

Darin from Missouri WR400F Pro-Tapers, Applied TC, Clarke 3.3, YZ seat, Scotts Shark Fin, FMF PC IV S.A., One Industries Hannah Retro Kit, WER Steering Dampner,Pacemaker Computer, Andrews Powder Coating-painted gloss black

I'm 6'4" 225 ( okay, okay 230 )

The Acerbis Zoom Plus fit me well but I didn't like the looks of it. I ended up getting Thor "Aftershock". Thor makes 3 sizes and this is their large one. It has lots of venting and came in clear. Those where the two things I was looking at besides fit. HRP makes a large as well but I couldn't find anybody with stock that I could try on....

Acerbis just changed the Zoom Plus to add more venting.

Good hunting

------------------

Chris in the Mojave

'98 YZ400F

Yea thats right. I seen those new Acerbis in a magazine the other day. Looks really bitchin'

------------------

Darin from Missouri WR400F Pro-Tapers, Applied TC, Clarke 3.3, YZ seat, Scotts Shark Fin, FMF PC IV S.A., One Industries Hannah Retro Kit, WER Steering Dampner,Pacemaker Computer, Andrews Powder Coating-painted gloss black

The fox chest protector I have is adjustable for larger people by removing the screws and reattaching everyithing through different holes. I'm sure a protector made for big guys would be slightly better but it fits me pretty well.