Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
runester

What'd ya' pay for your 07 yz450?

25 posts in this topic

got my SE for 6500 otd. was the last one they had to. but alot better than chapparral....they wanted 7900 otd

i paid 7k otd for my limited edition 4-5 months ago.. chapparral wanted almost 8 but i made them eat there bs charges.

Here in NH, I payed $6105, and I payed dealer invoice + $125 freight, but I am hearing dealers pay WAY different invoices prices based upon sales volume.

The 2008's are coming and the prices start to drop. November of last year i was gonna get a 2006 yz450 for $4800 OTD but they sold the last one before i got there. Had to settle for a 2007 $5900 OTD

Abernathy's in Tennessee had a few 450's for $5335 with no tax, set-up or frieght..............I almost bought one, but self control got the better of me.

I paid $5500 for my limited edition used with three rides. Here in Hawaii that is a huge drop from retail. It was broken in just right and owned by a very experienced guy. He had to get rid of it because his girlfriend thought it was prettier than her.

1 person likes this

I just picked up a 2007 le today for $5556.00 brand new. I cant wait to get this thing to the track. I was gonna wait for a 08 but the price diffrence kind of hit me. I couldn't be happier so far.

Abernathy's in Tennessee had a few 450's for $5335 with no tax, set-up or frieght..............I almost bought one, but self control got the better of me.

man that is a great price.......nope my wife would kill me...........:thumbsup:

1 person likes this

6139 otd, and it was the 2nd one in town and the white one. came with straps and a pmb spark arrestor.

$6,366 last October when they first hit WI. Passed on a new leftover yellow SE 06 for $5K. I wanted the new 07 WR but got impatient and bought the dealers first white SE that came in that same day. Added the PMB kickstand & muffler end cap. Put on a larger tank and the heavier flywheel. And finished with a little bling and some guards. Glad I got impatient. Absolutely love the bike.

1 person likes this

Man some great deals no doubt!!! I guess I didnt do bad, figure I fall in the "average" range...

Thanks for all the replies!!!!!

Rune

I just picked up a 2007 le today for $5556.00 brand new. I cant wait to get this thing to the track. I was gonna wait for a 08 but the price diffrence kind of hit me. I couldn't be happier so far.

What dealer did you buy from Im looking for the same deal:thumbsup: