What'd ya' pay for your 07 yz450?

got my SE for 6500 otd. was the last one they had to. but alot better than chapparral....they wanted 7900 otd

I just got mine for $5500 OTD. Last one they had and it was priced to move.

i paid 7k otd for my limited edition 4-5 months ago.. chapparral wanted almost 8 but i made them eat there bs charges.

6550 otd about 4 months ago.

Here in NH, I payed $6105, and I payed dealer invoice + $125 freight, but I am hearing dealers pay WAY different invoices prices based upon sales volume.

last i saw 5899 otd at cyclesports.

The 2008's are coming and the prices start to drop. November of last year i was gonna get a 2006 yz450 for $4800 OTD but they sold the last one before i got there. Had to settle for a 2007 $5900 OTD

Had to settle for a 2007 $5900 OTD
Poor Guy! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Abernathy's in Tennessee had a few 450's for $5335 with no tax, set-up or frieght..............I almost bought one, but self control got the better of me.

I paid $5500 for my limited edition used with three rides. Here in Hawaii that is a huge drop from retail. It was broken in just right and owned by a very experienced guy. He had to get rid of it because his girlfriend thought it was prettier than her.

I just picked up a 2007 le today for $5556.00 brand new. I cant wait to get this thing to the track. I was gonna wait for a 08 but the price diffrence kind of hit me. I couldn't be happier so far.

Abernathy's in Tennessee had a few 450's for $5335 with no tax, set-up or frieght..............I almost bought one, but self control got the better of me.

man that is a great price.......nope my wife would kill me...........:thumbsup:

6139 otd, and it was the 2nd one in town and the white one. came with straps and a pmb spark arrestor.

$6,366 last October when they first hit WI. Passed on a new leftover yellow SE 06 for $5K. I wanted the new 07 WR but got impatient and bought the dealers first white SE that came in that same day. Added the PMB kickstand & muffler end cap. Put on a larger tank and the heavier flywheel. And finished with a little bling and some guards. Glad I got impatient. Absolutely love the bike.

Man some great deals no doubt!!! I guess I didnt do bad, figure I fall in the "average" range...

Thanks for all the replies!!!!!

Rune

I just picked up a 2007 le today for $5556.00 brand new. I cant wait to get this thing to the track. I was gonna wait for a 08 but the price diffrence kind of hit me. I couldn't be happier so far.

What dealer did you buy from Im looking for the same deal:thumbsup:

5400 OTD....2 wks ago......couldnt pass it up

rofl i paid 9300 canadian otd and you think you got ripped off?