Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThunderChicken

Check out this XR650R!

7 posts in this topic

that's todd's bike he's a mamber here he traded his 450x for this and is expecting a baby soon so he's gotta get rid of it. nice bike todds a good guy too if i had the cash i would but it just for the plate lol

Thunderchicken, when you coming back to the drivel?

I'll probably start hitting the drivel again. How have things been RMZ?

that's todd's bike he's a mamber here he traded his 450x for this and is expecting a baby soon so he's gotta get rid of it. nice bike todds a good guy too if i had the cash i would but it just for the plate lol

I read that he has to unload the bike because he's got a baby on the way.

All the D37 messageboard trolls were ***ing up his thread... I pointed it out to Richie and that's why all their pointless babble was cleared out.

That bike looks like it's worth every penny to me. It's a clean 650R with a legit plate and a bunch of good parts. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I knew my wife wouldn't kill me for bringing home another bike.

I read that he has to unload the bike because he's got a baby on the way.

All the D37 messageboard trolls were ***ing up his thread... I pointed it out to Richie and that's why all their pointless babble was cleared out.

That bike looks like it's worth every penny to me. It's a clean 650R with a legit plate and a bunch of good parts. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I knew my wife wouldn't kill me for bringing home another bike.

Thanks. Yeah, definitely a bunch of haters over there LOL. It's an awesome bike, selling it is going to be VERY hard to do :thumbsup: .