Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill

Eastcoasters let's ride

4 posts in this topic

Anyone out there interested in getting together for a ride? I live in NC and would be willing to travel. It would be nice to meet somewhere on the central east coast.

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards.

Hey Bill, I get an 11 day vacation every six weeks from now until the end of the year. I am sure there is a date we could make it work. Know of any good areas to ride over a several day period?

I am stuck over the entire month of November. My plant will be undergoing a re-fueling outage at that time.

Bill - I live in the southeast corner of TN, which is on the NC state line. Are you in west, central, or east NC. I have a summer house in Linville, NC. Are you close?

Bill,

I think that we determined that I am only about 2 hours from you in Chesapeake VA. I am getting tired of the same old trails up here, so I am always looking for new places to ride. Let me know if you get something together. You can email me at greg_corbett@bshsi.com