HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

Suspension Work

4 posts in this topic

I want to get my suspension revalved for motocross and would like some recommendations as to what shops are the ones to go to (ie. Race-Tech, Factory Conection, etc). I would like to find one in my area -Northern Illinois- but I am unable to locate any.

Thanks

Angel Boy

2000 WR

Angel,

You should ask Rich at DirtRider.net He and a lot of the other guys on that board are from the Chicago area.

Best of luck,

Jake

Jeremy Wilkey at MXTech in Bourbonais, Il (815) 936-6277 http://www.mx-tech.com/ did my XR650 and my YZ400. He also did the suspension for the DRN project bike. I couldn't have been more pleased, I highly recommend him.

Rich

Totally Awesome. I have read posts on that forum and he seems like he nows a lot about what he is doing. For some reason I thought he would be out west. Thanks for the help. I will get in touch with him and get my suspension done.

Angel Boy