Gas tank 2006 WR 450f

I am looking to put a larger gas tank on my 06 wr 450f, I am looking at a IMS 3.1 gal or a Clarke 2.8 or a Acerbis 3.3, has anyone used either of these and how good does it l look, fit, work and feel while riding? And how far can you ride, just ballpark distance while trail riding and playing?

I own a 05 wr450f. I have a Clarke. I like it. Their are pics of it in my garage. But I don't ride long distances. I have went 70 miles and not hit reserve. I assume I can get about 90 miles out of it. Do a search in the wr450 forum. this topic has been discussced at length.

I have a never used ims tank, call me 303 588 2467 between 5am and7pm thanks John

I am looking to put a larger gas tank on my 06 wr 450f, I am looking at a IMS 3.1 gal or a Clarke 2.8 or a Acerbis 3.3, has anyone used either of these and how good does it l look, fit, work and feel while riding? And how far can you ride, just ballpark distance while trail riding and playing?

Chaz,

How many times are you going to post this?

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527946

Search works too.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

delete this thread

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

delete this thread

Yeah, I thought we gave this to him on a silver platter???

How do I delete this thread? I have tried the edit and everything else but there is no delete. Sorry about the post I accidentally reposted it somehow, not sure how.

It got moved by the mod from the Colorado forum.