Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mfinazzo

Decals + Blowdryer = Cool White 07

16 posts in this topic

DEcals look very nice -bike looks great...with some black wheels it would be smokin...........:thumbsup:

I've spotted the decals but I've tried and tried and still can't spot the blow-dryer in the photo!:thumbsup: It looks ok without the blow-dryer(it'd probably make it look a bit girly), but I reckon a black gripper seat would make your bike look a whole lot better.:thumbsup:

It looks ok without the blow-dryer(it'd probably make it look a bit girly),
It doesn't directly apply here, but "blow dryer" is a sometimes American slang term for a turbocharger. In that case, I doubt there'd be anything the least girly about it. :thumbsup:

+1 on the black gripper seat and the black wheels. I'm not normally a black wheel guy, but on your bike it would look bitchin

Sweet lookin bike btw - nice work

It doesn't directly apply here, but "blow dryer" is a sometimes American slang term for a turbocharger. In that case, I doubt there'd be anything the least girly about it. :thumbsup:

Yeah, in that case, a blow-dryer would be ok. I've heard of blower for a super-charger but haven't heard of blow-dryer for a turbo. I s'pose they do look a lot like some types of blow-dryers.

I've spotted the decals but I've tried and tried and still can't spot the blow-dryer in the photo!:busted: It looks ok without the blow-dryer(it'd probably make it look a bit girly), but I reckon a black gripper seat would make your bike look a whole lot better.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: That’s funny, I actually cut it out of the picture. It was about 2FT from the front tire. Should have kept it in:applause:

did you have to pay extra for the white than you do the blue custom series?

Nope I just asked for white in their DX series

Look GREAT :thumbsup:

where did you get those graphics?

FX DX series called them directly

Actually, I thing the stock wheels look fine. I suppose balck would be pretty but the stock wheels have got the white and black thing going so they look good..