HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
William

Bryan, What do you think about a Chat area?

4 posts in this topic

I think that would be cool if we could all chat sometime, well!!!

------------------

2000 WR400F

I think it's a great idea. But, when I researched it, I found that it increases traffic tremendously and would thereby end up costing me much more money (I have no sponsors).

But, this UBB discussion software has a place when you register to add your ICQ number. That is a company that basically allows for chat. Actually, I think it allows people to send each other flash messages.

I haven't tried it yet but I want to look at that when I get a chance because it could be pretty cool.

Bryan...

Ok guys, if you want to chat I have en e-mail list at http://www.egroups.com/group/wr400/info.html

This has a section that can enable people to chat, and it works ok, I have used it a few times, and the best thing is that it's free.

Lets try it out, and maybe we can work out a time to get online together.

------------------

R o d. H. Canberra, Australia400 Thumpers Australia

2000' WR400

E-Series "Randy Hawkins" replica & Tapered header, Renthals, WB fame guards, Devol Rad. guards,

Hey guys here a link to a free copy of ICQ. This will allow you to chat real-time with each other without costing Bryan an arm-and-a-leg.

ICQ 99b beta is the latest release of ICQ ("I seek you"), the popular instant messaging program that lets you communicate with friends and colleagues in real time.

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10061-100-1540146.html?tag=st.dl.10001.pop.10061-100-1540146

Jake