Good or Bad news

Hey Guys,

There is nothing faster, nimble and more exciting to ride on the dirt than the WR/YZ 400/426. Heaps of fun, heaps of hop up parts and PLENTY or EXCELLENT information from this FORUM.

I have received the green light from mthe wife, god bless her heart, to get another bike. The second bike would be for Super motard racing alone. The WR will remain as my dirt/MX/trail bike, but the other bike will be used for SM racing alone. I have been racing/riding my bike in SM config for some time now and love it, but I will be competeing against 600 singles. The 400/420/440 just does not have the legs for competing on the straights with these guys. So, I will have a foot in two tents as I will be purchasing a Husaberg 600 SM edition that can put out 60HP at the rear wheel. I need to test ride it first though.

So, dont feel threatened, I will always ride BLUE in the dirt, but I will ride the Husaberg on the road...

I hope you all still love me.

Mitch

Hey Mitch

Does this mean you have a set of supermoto wheels for the WR to sell? ?

If so let me know what you want for them.

Thanks Mate.

Sean.

P.S. if not where did you get yours made.

Sean in Oz.

Hey champ. No, I am not selling the wheels. Although, i will probably be selling a spare set of hubs and discs. I will be using the rims and spokes for the Husaberg.

I picked up the RIMS (excel)in the US. Significantly cheaper than here in Aus. US$600 for the RIMS, anodized, heavy duty spokes and nipples. I could probably get them for US$500. If you would some, I can have them ordered and then pick them up next time I go back, which is in about 2 weeks.

Let me know. Sean, forward me your phone number to: supermotard_99@yahoo.com

BOIT: Sorry, I dont do windows ? Are you in the Melbourne area?

Good news man. It's kind of like paligimy (sp?), having a blonde and a redhead, way cool!

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.