Chevelle is running, I can ride again YEEE HAWWW!!!

The little woman had wrecked her car a couple of months ago....an almost completely restored 72 Chevlle.....OUCH! So I bought her a 67 Chevelle and have been working all of my free time on that. It came out sweet, smokes the 10 inchers out back, out of the hole and barks hard when the TH350 hits second. My sons love to ride in it and dad loves to drive it. It is finally on the road and after three months of down time. I roosting next weekend! V8 muscle is cool but nothing like riding the "Beast"!

YEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!!

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Kev,

It has the Goodwrench 350 4-bolt crate motor in it. I have put an Edlebrock intake and carb plus swapped in an HEI distributor. It'll be going into the muffler shop for some 2.5" pipe all the way out through Flowmasters. The tranny has also been changed from the powerglide to a TH350, w/shift kit. It's the wifes driver so I built a mellow motor. She'll drive this everyday. I figure it's about 300 horse and 375 ft/lbs. The beast will fry in first and bark hard going into second..... not bad for a grocery getter. I think once I get the carb and timing tuned, it should stand still in first, fry in second and bark going into third.

Mitch,

Do you own a muscle car?

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Hey there Bill Old Buddy. I will call you VERY soon. Just been extremely busy of late.

Yes, I am the Aussie Muscle car, the Holden SS Commodore 5.7litre with 250Kw option that will be upgraded to the 300Kw option with Race exhaust system. YEEHHAAAAA.

It is not as cool at the good old American muscle cars of the 60's though. I would give alomost anything for something like your monster. I always wanted a 1969 Camaro or a T-Bird, 60's I believe.

In any case, I love the sound of your car, not literally though... ?

Mitch