HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krony506

07 450F gone 07 250F in the trailer

4 posts in this topic

I just couldn't take the power of the 450 101_0103.jpg so I got rid of it and bought the 250F SE 101_0102.jpg

I just couldn't take the power of the 450 101_0103.jpg so I got rid of it and bought the 250F SE 101_0102.jpg

Congrats on your new acquisition! I must ask, though, if it was too powerful, why spend the $ on the new exhaust system (that couldn't have been cheap!!)....did you try a flywheel weight? Too late now, I know, but just so others could have a little insight.

Congrats on your new acquisition! I must ask, though, if it was too powerful, why spend the $ on the new exhaust system (that couldn't have been cheap!!)....did you try a flywheel weight? Too late now, I know, but just so others could have a little insight.

The exhaust was a bad idea but I am sponsored by them and they have treated me so well that I bought the exhaust. No I didn't try a flywheel weight. I raced on Sat. and Sunday, Sat. was a night race and the bike was way to powerfull for me and on Sunday I raced hard for 3rd overall in Vet C and that bike scared me and kicked my ass. I don't feel comfortable jumping a 450 like I do a 250F. I am out of shape and I will use this 250F for a practice bike when the 08's come in.