Dual sporting in Pennsylvania???

May be moving to Pa and was wondering if any of you guys have DS'd your WR? What does the DOT require?

Thanks

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Hey Bill,

Where in PA might you be moving to?? I can give you the lowdown on Eastern PA, AMA District 6, MX tracks. Harrisburg, PA is pretty much centralized for Dist. 6.

Hey do you want to RENT an MX track for the day...??? If you are thinking what I am thinking, you'd be right! Count me in, Pal!! ?

------------------

99 WZ, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark/James, got forked by Pro Action, DSP airbox, PB Header, Stroker SX-1 SA, Thumper Rad Guards, Acerbis Hand Guards. Canada for 2001...???

[This message has been edited by Kevin in New Hampshire (edited 10-23-2000).]

Bill,

I live in Tunkhannock near Wilkes-Barre, also in district six. I am still in the process of dual sporting my yz. Started in June. Penn Dot is a pain in the ass. You need Dot tires, one mirror, turn signal, a horn, high low beam headlight, and break light. What title do you have? If its a off road title the process is quite long. If its a motorcycle title its not too bad. I found a new track two weeks ago. Its just north of Pine Grove called Rausch Motorcross and ATV park. Its the harriest supercross/motorcross track I've ever seen.

If you are near me I'll tell you more places to ride.

Nick