HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fred

results on my acc. adjustments......

3 posts in this topic

this is what I did

If I leave the fork in close and I ride the way I nomaly do, that is tight woods lots of turns the trottle full on full off the hole time I foul plugs. But the bike runs well.

Now I open the fork so the acc starts a little later, and I ride the same. the bike does not have the quick response but It dose not foul the plug..

But I did have to adjust the pilot screw to gain some performance....

Fred,

You are right on target. The pump can squirt too much fuel at low speeds unless there is adequate delay ("starts a little later"). 1/8 to 1/4 throttle is where it should start to flow. Tight woods is a good example of a situation where the low speeds can't be avoided. Readjusting the pilot screw can fill in to a lesser extent.

In more wide open conditions the pump can be set to flow earlier giving a quicker response without a problem.

James