Oregon Plates?

Anyone know exactly what it takes to get Oregon plate for dual purposes? Can it be done here or must I make the treck North in person? thanks

Howard, not to change the subject, but how's the Stonyford Thanksgiving ride looking? It's an awefully long drive up north so I just want to make sure it's still a go... If it is, I need detailed directions from So.Cal. via the 5fwy north. Plus what are the camping conditions like? I'll be bringing my toy hauler so is it dry camping , or are there full hookups? I need DETAILS!!! :DThanks, Erik

------------------

So Cal Erik

Visit my club's site at <A HREF="http://www.ruts.org

" TARGET=_blank>www.ruts.org

</A>

Stonyford is directly off I5 at Maxwell plan on dry camping, there are individual sites in the Fout Springs camp area, or there is a large flat are with room for around a hundred RV's its called Davis Flats. It would be good to talk to Monty to get a plan together as far as camping together goes. If we get there early enough we can get a couple of sites together in the Fout Springs camp area, they have fire rings and picnick tables with bathrooms close by no showers though. The nearest corner store is 8 miles from the camping area. Stonyford is a neat place if you have never ridden there you'll like it!

Damage, what I was trying to do was get info on registering my yz400 in Oregon as a street legal dual purpose ride. The trip to Stoneyford is in California. My mother in- law lives in Florence.I live in Ca. and would like to ride some of the dual events, without having to look out for the man.Any info would greatly be appreciated. thanks huge