400 tank

does anyone know where to get a stock capacity yz400-426 gas tank? besides the dealer? i want the yz seat but not the bulk of all the aftermarket oversize tanks. TANKS! i mean THANKS!

I know you said, "besides a dealer", but I had good luck with Motoworld of El Cajon. You can find the link in the links section. I bought the YZ tank and seat and they threw in a complete set of One Industries graphics and seat cover. Just a thought..

------------------

99WR,WR timing,throttle stop removed,Uni filter,E-Series pipe,carbon air box,Pro Tapers,lights removed,YZ tank,13 tooth sprocket

was it really expensive? i also need a seat and if the combo is reasonable then im there!thanks scott

Scott, thanks so much, i called them and they gave me the same deal for 348.19 plus 13 for shipping. i was going to get a ims tank and seat but the cheapest i could find it was 175 for the tank and 125 for the seat. an extra 50 bucks for graphics, seat cover and yamaha quality- can't beat it with a stick! this web site rules!!!!!

I CAN SELL YOU A STOCK YZ TANK FOR $150.00.

BUT I CAN'T SEND IT OUT TILL I GET BACK TO THE SHOP ON 10-23-00. LET ME KNOW????

888-248-9159/818-782-4600 THANKS MARK