HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bonez34

400 tank

5 posts in this topic

does anyone know where to get a stock capacity yz400-426 gas tank? besides the dealer? i want the yz seat but not the bulk of all the aftermarket oversize tanks. TANKS! i mean THANKS!

I know you said, "besides a dealer", but I had good luck with Motoworld of El Cajon. You can find the link in the links section. I bought the YZ tank and seat and they threw in a complete set of One Industries graphics and seat cover. Just a thought..

------------------

99WR,WR timing,throttle stop removed,Uni filter,E-Series pipe,carbon air box,Pro Tapers,lights removed,YZ tank,13 tooth sprocket

was it really expensive? i also need a seat and if the combo is reasonable then im there!thanks scott

Scott, thanks so much, i called them and they gave me the same deal for 348.19 plus 13 for shipping. i was going to get a ims tank and seat but the cheapest i could find it was 175 for the tank and 125 for the seat. an extra 50 bucks for graphics, seat cover and yamaha quality- can't beat it with a stick! this web site rules!!!!!

I CAN SELL YOU A STOCK YZ TANK FOR $150.00.

BUT I CAN'T SEND IT OUT TILL I GET BACK TO THE SHOP ON 10-23-00. LET ME KNOW????

888-248-9159/818-782-4600 THANKS MARK