Finally!!!.....

I already broke the killswitch ?

Seriously though this bike runs decent in stock trim. Cutting the throttle stop screw, pulling the gray wire, and dilling the rivets and removing that black baffle out of the stock stinger and it runs pretty good...alot better than I thought it was going run. First ride monday ?

I already broke the killswitch ?

Seriously though this bike runs decent in stock trim. Cutting the throttle stop screw, pulling the gray wire, and dilling the rivets and removing that black baffle out of the stock stinger and it runs pretty good...alot better than I thought it was going run. First ride monday :busted:

Just wait till you throw a decent pipe on there mate!!! ?

1st ride report:

Put on 35 miles today and it ran without a hicup. Big hits are nothing for this Kayaba suspension and it makes up for rider difficencies BIGTIME ? Power was great, I never felt like I didn't have enough, and sometimes I felt like I had too much. There were a couple instances were I wasn't paying attention the bike straightened my arms out and stood the front end up. The power almost electric like in delivery and you could cruise in the correct gear, lug a gear high, or scream a gear low it was great having such versitility. I wasn't comfortable climbing big hills today, but the smaller stuff I did climb seemed flat.

This suspension/frame setup is unreal. It slices throught tight areas with ease...its like riding a mountain bike with a big block :busted:. Its also really REALLY stable at speed. Had it up to 75 mph (4th gear) and it didn't even feel that fast. The only clue that I was going that fast were the trees and fence posts blending into a blurr. Taking whoops at 50mph is effortless for this suspension. I was afraid of stability problems through the whoops but it really was a non issue.

Yamaha did an excellent job putting together an awesome woods bike. I can't wait to jet/uncork her completely ?

• Like 1