Procircuit for Sale

Recently purchased a cherry dual-sport 99 WR400 with 320 miles.

Came with Procircuit 304 pipe and exhaust. ..runs AWESOME but I need an exhaust with a spark arrestor.

Willing to sell/trade exhaust or pipe/exhaust. email me at asounds@pacbell.net

thanks, Al

PS Supposedly, Jimmy Button's mechanic "dialed in" the carb. All I know is this bike starts on one-half a kick! Anyone mechanically inclined (unlike myself) in the Sacramento CA area want to see what he did (to share with the group) I would be happy to hook up.

Al,

If your going to trade for a stock pipe. You might as well go into the carb your self and let us know. The WR's are veery sensitiev to changes in exhaust system, altitude, temperature and intake configuration.

It's not that hard. PUll the seat and tank, disconeccet the hoses, loosen the rear clamp first and pull back on the boot, once it pops off pulls it back and scrunch it bihind the frame. Go to the other side and pull off the black cover over the cables. Back to the other side and lossen the front calmp and pull the carb.

The thing to look for would be the needle clip position and needle type (should be stamped on the needle). Main and pilot jets are in the fuel bowl.

I used to live in Lodi, but in the east now or would do it for you. Good luck.

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Bill,

Thanks for the reply. My original post makes me sound like a first-bike owner. I've had quite a few carbs apart...just not one with so many damn hoses!

To all that contribute...thanks for making this such a great forum. I've reaped a good deal of knowledge and insight from reading past and present posts.

Look forward to riding with fellow Blue enthusiasts (and a couple of fanatics thrown in for good measure).

Al