HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brandon

Black plastics

5 posts in this topic

Anyone heard of know of a place where you can buy black plastics for our wr's? I think she'd look sick dressed in black! :)

I asked this question the other day, specifically about the radiator shrouds. It's easy to get black fenders. Acerbis makes black radiator shrouds for the YZ250 2-stroke, but will it fit on a WR? They don't list any black ones that fit the 4-strokes.

[ February 19, 2002: Message edited by: Rich in Orlando ]

I've been searching for black plastic too. Acerbis used to make the black kits, but no more. They do make fenders in black (YZ rear), but not black shrouds or rear covers. UFO doesn't either.

If you find black plastic, please let me know. Maybe if enough of us got together, Acerbis would make a run of black plastic. Hell, I'd take two kits...

PLammer