What Do You Think

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/mcy/362664515.html

nada guide lists it at 2k and then factor in the plate

that price is a joke man...he must be smoking dope or something to even think about asking that much for the bike.

that price is a joke man...he must be smoking dope or something to even think about asking that much for the bike.

100% Agreed! Pass some of that S*** my way bro!

for that bike, i would offer 2500 max.. his asking price is insane.

I understand that he is trying to cost more money becuase of the CA plates but come on!!!!

I would understand up charge but there should only be about $1000 up charge due to the plates

I would offer the guy about $3200

Just rememder that those plated Bikes need full on motorcycle insurance... I would not want to pay that just to use it at the CA OHV parks

that my two cents

Patrick M.

You really would get a better overall deal on a true, plateable dual sport by buying one that came that way. A WR is not so far from being a YZF, after all, that you can't fairly easily turn it into one, and there are other good choices, too; KTM's, XR650's, etc.

I noticed that the other day too, had a bit of a laugh. I'm sure it's a nice bike, but there is no way he is going to get that much. Somewhere around $3000 is probably it. For $5500 you could find a one year old Husky if you looked around.