ok

im not the best at this comp, stuff , so what do i need to do ta put some pics on here,as ive said i would once i got my camera working...and the bike modified as per thumper freaks...help me out again guys........mike.

im not the best at this comp, stuff , so what do i need to do ta put some pics on here,as ive said i would once i got my camera working...and the bike modified as per thumper freaks...help me out again guys........mike.

I used photobucket, but any other simular program will work I believe. If you have photos of your bike on your computer now, the hardest part will be the signing up for the program you go with. Good Luck...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

so i cant just post them ,with this post ? i have to use some other program to do it ?:thumbsup:

photobucket is easiest and free.

im working on it:foul:

bike022.jpg

trying to get pic in link so u dont have to click to look cause i hate having to do that:banghead:

bike018.jpg

think i finally got it ,now i dont feel so computer retarded as my daughter calls me:applause:

there it is thanks to u guys,desmogged,daves mods,desnorkeled,rejetted,14 tooth counter,xr's shark fin,case saver,chain guide ,pirelli tires,homemade rear rack,uni filter,removed chain guard,modded front fender,5 gallon clark tank,fmf q2,garmin gps 60csx.......lets ride!!!!!!!!

bike024.jpg

pic.?

what do u mean pic?u dont see them or are u mssin with me dude,i been sittin in front of this comp for too long figuring this out so please tell me u see the pics....please

Hey you done good. Computer retarded - ha.

How do you like the Q2? Just curious. I have one on an R, I have really grown to like it.

yea i like it ,seems to get louder pretty quick tho,but thats ok...loud pipes save lives..:thumbsup:

what do u mean pic?u dont see them or are u mssin with me dude,i been sittin in front of this comp for too long figuring this out so please tell me u see the pics....please

just playn LOL!! no seriously i believe you and i were typing at same time

and i didnt see a pic! i know it took me awhile to figure out the posting a pic> B.S. ! good job tho!:thumbsup: