HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt_Porritt

Wish me luck for ANOTHER Operation!

11 posts in this topic

Tomorrows the day! (Fri)

After waiting months and having it postponed due to doctors strikes (on the 1 day I'd be waiting for!) its finally time.

Will keep you guys posted when I get out in a few days and maybe post some more x-ray pics!

In for rod removal, new rod insertion, screws and qute possibly a bone graft.. wil know on the graft when I wake up afterwards!! :):D

WISH ME LUCK!!! :D:D:D

------------------

--

**Ride it like you Stole it!**

Matt Porritt

99 YZ400F

Vist the Rubber Chicken Racing Online Shop

Discounts for ThumperTalk members.

Hey matt,

You better get better. We may end up having the 2002 ride in new Zealand rather than Australia. You have some recon to do.

Really, I hope it all works out OK. You dont deserve the **** that you have undergone to date.

Mitch

Penile extension...SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ten inches gets me no where...Oops, I had the ruler turned around. I guess it's two inches. :)

Get your ass back in the saddle soon, Matt!!

And remember, only YOU has to be pleased! :D

Kevin,

It depends how you measure it. I like to measure mine like a cat's tail, from the

a**hole. This is the only way you can give your wife/girlfriend the true developed length :) .

Matt, good luck on the operation wish you the best! Drink lots of milk blende with wd-40 to make your bones strong and to prevent rust :D Dont let Silicon Mike kid you he measures from the middle of his back :)

Best of Luck Matt. We will be thinking of you. Give us a post when you're up to it.

Harold

P.S. Don't get your penial enlargement done South of the Border.