Anyone going to the Barstow to Vegas ride?

Yep, street legal only. Last years event required about 10% street for the "difficult" options, and maybe 30% street for the easy/bailout options. 160 miles on day 1, 270 on day 2! On the road before sunrise, ride till dark both days (we took difficult options). Long, tiring, unbelievably dusty at times, a true endurance event. Can't wait to do it again this year! ?

Do you you guys have a web page or phone number for more info on the ride? Is this put on by Dual Dogs?

I went out and watched the start of the "real" B to V back in the day. My Uncle lived in Yermo (ie: Barstow). It was awesome.

Too bad the greenies put and end to that. At least we have saved the desert for the multitude of environmentalists that flock to the middle of the fricken mojave desert each year to enjoy the sun, sand, rocks, turtles, endangered cockroaches, etc. GIGicon15.gif

Originally posted by Heywood:

Do you you guys have a web page or phone number for more info on the ride? Is this put on by Dual Dogs?

I went out and watched the start of the "real" B to V back in the day. My Uncle lived in Yermo (ie: Barstow). It was awesome.

Too bad the greenies put and end to that. At least we have saved the desert for the multitude of environmentalists that flock to the middle of the fricken mojave desert each year to enjoy the sun, sand, rocks, turtles, endangered cockroaches, etc. GIGicon15.gif

information on tour:

(626-792-7384) Paul OR (626)350-2101 Jim