Rox Speed FX 2" risers

For sure that's the reason.

.........not only the puzzlement part I like but the fact that the top clamps are recessed to accept the allen type of bolts.

:cheers: You would have to be in a baaaaad crash to do what your describing, it's more a "do you want to spend the extra money" type of deal and for me and yes, I would.

Here is a link with a pic of them and on a xrl..........

(if you want to learn how to post pic's, I'll walk you through it :thumbsup: )

http://www.1tail.com/sa/cart/detail.asp?pg=%7B1EA2C533-58E7-4868-8405-02AA9C7F5D61%7D

The negative part of both, for me anyway, is that while you are moving them higher, you are moving them closer, I'd rather find some that are offset that while rasing them they are being moved forward a bit too.

:busted: something like these babies :thumbsup:

GenMar_x102.jpg

thats why the 2" risers are great. you can rotate the risers forward to move the bars away from you. thanks for the pics fellas!

That is what I did with my 2" risers......Moved them about 1/2" to 3/4 forward.......feels great around the block and to the liquor store. I will let you know about the dirt.....

That is what I did with my 2" risers......Moved them about 1/2" to 3/4 forward.......feels great around the block and to the liquor store way more comfy and controllable!!!!:thumbsup: