Whats Next?????????

07 wr450

tt ais removed

zip ty fuel screw

jd jetting kit jets as per jd instructions mj 165,pilot 48, blue needle 4th clip from top and thin o ring on carb

grey wire disconnected

throttle stop removed

bike runs smooth and sweet but am bit dissapointed with front wheel action just run bike in and wheelies in 2nd and 3rd but seems to be bit intermittant was really hoping moment i crack throttle in low gears i d be front wheel high every time, my bike just seems to hook up and shoot off in straight line.

just wonderd if there s anything else i can do to make bike better spent all me money on it and want it to be best it can be,:thumbsup: so wondered whats next???? dont really wanna crack engine open and be fitting cams etc as doubt i ll ever be able to ride this bike to maximum capacity as it is, but do like peace of mind in knowing i ve got it set the best i can set it

cheers

Did you pull the snorkel out of the airbox?

yea sorry 4got 2 mention that

I have done the same on my 07 but with JD Jetting and I have a Dr D full race exhaust. The bike pulls extremely hard in 2nd and 3rd. have you done anything with your exhaust?

07 wr450

my bike just seems to hook up and shoot off in straight line.

Jeeze you would think Yamaha would have designed it to get all out of shape or not hook up or something :thumbsup:

I have the same bike/year... Did the same work and compared to how it ran when it was delivered I was/am happy. Power wheelies through forth but with very controlable power. If you aren't in the power band it may not come up as easy, kind of like a 2 banger but seems to be a stronger, longer pull to me.

i must be in a trance sorry guys i have fmf header(powerbomb) and q4 tail pipe

i m brian dead

cheers

Nice to meet you Brian.

i must be in a trance sorry guys i have fmf header(powerbomb) and q4 tail pipe

i m brian dead

cheers

see what i mean