Well, Thanks to the help here and BRP, got the 2007 uncorked with the air box mod along with cutting out the intake restriction. The carb now has 68S pilot and a 175 main, plus the recommended needle jet in the 4th clip. Also has the Uni filter. I did the choke plate mod too. The exhaust got the 2" hole saw treatment. She started right up and seemed to run well. The idle was a little high so I adjusted it to a good idle. It is 10 p.m. and raining so no test ride. Maybe tomorrow. I still have the Protaper bars and the Scotts top triple clamp and stablizer mount to do along with a Sidewinder set of sprockets and chain, plus a full ProCircuit exhaust to do. She will get a Factory Connection respring for 220 lbs and the revalve front and back. Thanks for the help.