hi guys (and girls?)!

i just got myself to be a new member here!im going to get a yzf 426 the next week and for sure i m happy!i hope i become your friend soon!nice site!:thumbsup:

Welcome to TT.

thanks man!

Welcome from Oregon!

Welcome from OH-10!!

Washington also welcomes you.:thumbsup:

BC, Canada welcomes you :thumbsup:

here's a big Texas welcome....and by the way you will love the 426f!

Missouri welcomes you as well. btw, the 426f is so money!!!!!! I absolutely love mine, it runs so strong. Good luck!

thanks a lot you guys!i always love to have a yzf 426 and now i got this chance!i hope i have nice rides with it and discuss with you!my greetings from greece!

Welcome to TT - What part of Greece are you from?

I love your country - very beautiful...

A big POTATO welcome from Idaho! (I love potatos)

Welcome to TT - What part of Greece are you from?

I love your country - very beautiful...

thanks man!i m from cyclades!the pretty islands!and its really hot in here this summer!44 c the temperature today.....:thumbsup: .....i have the bike this weekend but with this temperatures i dont think i m going to ride it a lot these days!i m a beginner anyway my last bike was in 1996 for 3 months a yz 250 89.

...its really hot in here this summer!44 c the temperature today.....:thumbsup: .....
For those of you who attended U.S. public high schools, that's 111 degrees Fahrenheit.
For those of you who attended U.S. public high schools, that's 111 degrees Fahrenheit.

Thanks Gray. :thumbsup:

Welcome to T.T. This is a great site! Lots of info here for all us newbies and vets too. Lost of info here using the search option. I've learned alot here.