HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jo77

hi guys (and girls?)!

16 posts in this topic

i just got myself to be a new member here!im going to get a yzf 426 the next week and for sure i m happy!i hope i become your friend soon!nice site!:thumbsup:

Missouri welcomes you as well. btw, the 426f is so money!!!!!! I absolutely love mine, it runs so strong. Good luck!

thanks a lot you guys!i always love to have a yzf 426 and now i got this chance!i hope i have nice rides with it and discuss with you!my greetings from greece!

Welcome to TT - What part of Greece are you from?

I love your country - very beautiful...

Welcome to TT - What part of Greece are you from?

I love your country - very beautiful...

thanks man!i m from cyclades!the pretty islands!and its really hot in here this summer!44 c the temperature today.....:thumbsup: .....i have the bike this weekend but with this temperatures i dont think i m going to ride it a lot these days!i m a beginner anyway my last bike was in 1996 for 3 months a yz 250 89.

...its really hot in here this summer!44 c the temperature today.....:thumbsup: .....
For those of you who attended U.S. public high schools, that's 111 degrees Fahrenheit.

For those of you who attended U.S. public high schools, that's 111 degrees Fahrenheit.

Thanks Gray. :thumbsup:

Welcome to T.T. This is a great site! Lots of info here for all us newbies and vets too. Lost of info here using the search option. I've learned alot here.