Magnetic Drain Bolt

Just wanted to post a couple pictures of what my magnetic drain bolt catches every 2-300 mile. if you dont have one it could be one of the best 20 dollar investments you make for you bike!

11.jpg

1.jpg

I agree, it is well worth the investment. I think it should be standard equipment.

Which mag bolt did you buy, and did you install 1 or 2. On my 426, it was simply the bolt in the bottom of the case, but I'm not sure if I need to install one on the left or right side of the 450's motor

Which mag bolt did you buy, and did you install 1 or 2. On my 426, it was simply the bolt in the bottom of the case, but I'm not sure if I need to install one on the left or right side of the 450's motor

i bought the thumper talk bolt and it replaces the bolt at the bottom of the case!

i bought the thumper talk bolt and it replaces the bolt at the bottom of the case!

Oops - I should have been clearer and not made an assumption. I'm looking for a bolt for a 2007 WR450.

All that crap is from the clutch plates. It's when you get what looks bits of a paper clip on the magnet that worry sets in...SC