Clark Gas tank issues

I have a large Clarke tank on my 07 YZF. The stock petcock is facing the wrong direction and forces the gas line to make a big 180 deg loop that could catch on a branch. There is not enough room to flip it around as it will hit the cylinder head. Where is a good source for petcocks? It looks like a stock 03-05 petcock will work OK. I suppose I could order one from Yamaha.Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Everyone who has a tank like yours has. I dealt with it by using two '03 petcocks that I bought through Thumper Talk OEM Parts for about $30 for the pair. I was thinking of using the '06 petcock on the right side, but it looked like it might hit the head bolt. The setup looks like this:

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4069918#post4069918

That is just what I am looking for. Nice looking bike. What kind of pipe is that?

Does anyone know if the 2001 WR petcock will fit as it is the only one listed thru Thumpertalk?

Thanks, it's a whitebros alum pro . ?

I'm not sure on the 2001, I don't see why it wouldn't. I would have to take a look at the diagram.

One more tip for you guys regarding fuel line routing , wrap the fuel line with fire sleeve. I will try to get a pic. up soon, the fire sleeve is rated at somewhere around 2500 degrees fairenheit and can handle direct contact with exhaust, will eliminate fire danger in the event of contact. Scary situation as I have dealt with this issue on a poorly prepped bike that showed up for a day ride in Ocottillo Wells. Fire sleeve can be purchased at Crown Performance phone # 760-599-0090. I have used this on many race car /pre-runner applications and will attest to it's durability, heat resistance.

Correct name is Crown Industrial Products Inc. Talk to Fermin he is very helpful/ knowledgeable.

T.Lee