Yamaha Replacement Tools?

I got robbed a few weeks ago and they stole all my tools, including the spark plug and spoke wrenchs that came with my 06 yz450.

I know I'll be okay without them, but I WANT to replace them just for peace of mind. Anyone know how to order some. My LBS told me they can't order them. :thumbsup:

I'm sure there's already a thread about this in here somewhere. I've never been able to post anything that hasn't already been discussed and answered in here. If anyone can show me where that thread is, I'd appreciate it. Thx.

Whats a LBS?

Local bike shop? Just a guess?

Maybe they weren't familiar enough with the catalog to know where to find them, or maybe they were too lazy to look them up. From the Frame page:

item> Part Number> Description

45> 5ET-28166-10-00> WRENCH, HEXAGON (spoke wrench)

46> 5TA-2814F-00-00> BOX, SPARK PLUG (plug wrench)

47> 5XC-28116-00-00> TOOL, SPECIAL (jet needle lifter)

Maybe they weren't familiar enough with the catalog to know where to find them, or maybe they were too lazy to look them up. From the Frame page:

item> Part Number> Description

45> 5ET-28166-10-00> WRENCH, HEXAGON (spoke wrench)

46> 5TA-2814F-00-00> BOX, SPARK PLUG (plug wrench)

47> 5XC-28116-00-00> TOOL, SPECIAL (jet needle lifter)

Thanks a million. Any idea how to order these without going through my LBS (yes, it is "local bike shop", I stole that acronymn from a MTB site)? Since they were obviously either too lazy or too incompetent to do this (I knew it was one or the other when I was standing there listening to them), I don't want them to get anything out of this.

Nevermind, I just ordered it online through https://www.motorsportdealers.com. :thumbsup:)