HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fritzelman

white brothers r4 exhaust question

4 posts in this topic

I've got a white brothers r4 series exhaust on my 02 yz 426, and want to do some trail riding around my area. The problem is that it doesn't have (that I found) the USFS approved stamp on it. Does anyone know if there is an insert that I can get to replace the on thats in it? I noticed that its got a spark arrestor in it already, but it isn't USFS stamped. Does anybody have any solutions to my problem?

Thanks,

Mike

That's wierd, I had one on my '01 426 and it did have the USFS stamp on the inside of the can. It says "USFS Qualified Spark Arrestor With Screen Insert Installed." Here's a pic. Not real easy to read, but you can see it there. I wonder why yours wouldn't have this?

IMG_8824.jpg

HAH! Thanks for the pic. I found it! I looked all over the thing but it was caked in dirt, and I didn't think to look on the front of it on the inside. It is USFS approved after all. I guess a picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks!!