HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mcarp

Speedbleeders/manual

2 posts in this topic

Good news, I hear my bike will arrive in a few weeks. I want to do a lot to it before I 'ride' it, but I can't seem to find info an an aftermarket manual for the 2K model(yes I searched on this site). Does any one have any info on obtaining a more in depth manual than what will come with the bike? I hear the Yamaha manual is a good, but not great.

Also, I plan to add Russell Speedbleeders to the brakes to ease this task. Can anyone tell me what size the bleed nipple/bolts are? I would expect it to be 8mm boltx1.25 thread or maybe 8x1.25? I would definately endorse this product, it really works! And it's cheap -about $11-14 for a pair (1 dirt bike)

I can describe what it does it no one is familiar with it. In the meantime, anyone know what size these are or where I can get a good manual?

CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY BIKE!!!!!!!!

Mike from Columbus Ohio-mcarp