HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

00WR 400 JETTING

5 posts in this topic

Anyone have jetting specs for 00 wr 400 (california)? My bike has airbox and exhaust restrictions removed, i generally ride in the 2000-6000 Ft. elevation range. The bike seems way lean, especially on the bottom.

I also experienced a lean condition when I removed the exhaust restriction and airbox snorkel. By simply raising the needle by only one grove, the bike ran perfectly up to about 6,000 feet.

I have since performed the YZ timing mod and installed a DSP pipe to my '00 WR, and am going through the typical re-jetting ceremony. I think I am close (the recommended 48 pilot / 180 main jets are too rich), and once I get it dialed I will post my settings.

Hope this helps.

i have been doing alot of fidling w my oowr jeting lately. i installed a yz426 pipe & started fouling plugs. using an exhaust gas anylizer. stk 42 pilot, 2 turns, 4th clip. or 45 pilot, 1 turn, 3rd clip. both w stk needle & 170 main. this last seems to work out pretty well.