HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bhunt

Bikes came in!

3 posts in this topic

My buddy and I each ordered WR426f's from a dealer in southern California back mid December. There were 2 people in front of us on the list. They picked up their bikes about a week and a half ago. Just got word that both our bikes are in!!!! We will pick them up tommorrow PM. Guess we will be at Hungry Valley this weekend!!!!!!!

Brian

Picked them up last night. Boy are they lethargic! Now it's time to make them run. Can someone give me a link to removing the Throttle Stop on the 2001 WR426 so we can grind it. That with the airbox top off and the baffle off will hopefully make it run.

Thanks

Brian

bhunt,

strip them down and give down a good dose of greasing on all the links and joint.

i know it is damn hard to resist putting on your helmet and had her fire it up.

just do it :)

------------------

'98 WR400F, YZ timed, main:180, pilot:48, DVR needle 4th clip from top,

snorkel removed, YZ tank/seat combo, YZ front no.plate/rear fender,

DSP Ti exhaust system, Brembo front brake,steel braided hose, EZ clutch adjust perch,

Stroker billet rear brake reservoir