HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
farmrider

07 WR450.... Do you Love it?

8 posts in this topic

Sirs

I am very close to getting an 07 WR450.

Is there any reason I should get a CRF450X or a WR250?

THANKS:worthy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :busted::cheers::bonk::lol:

I just got a 07 WR450 the other day and I love it. I was thinking about getting the 250,Im glad I didnt.

I had an '06 WR450 and sold that to my son and got the '07 WR450. Can't exactly put my finger on it, but it feels so much better in the tight stuff. I absolutely love this bike. Just wish I could get Devol to make me a skid plate for it.

I have a 07 WR450 & my brother has a 05 CRF450x, they are both are great bikes. It was allot cheaper for me to uncork the WR then the CRFx. The CRFx revs higher then the WR but I have allot more low end then he does.

I have a 07 WR450 & my brother has a 05 CRF450x, they are both are great bikes. It was allot cheaper for me to uncork the WR then the CRFx. The CRFx revs higher then the WR but I have allot more low end then he does.

I love the pastrami hamburger avatar :thumbsup:

Get the WR. You should be able to find awesome deals this time of the year.

WR's have a much better reputation for reliability than the CRF450X. Just do a search on "3rd gear seizure" in the 450x forum. It's a common problem with crf's. My good riding buddy has the 450x and every time he gets on my bike he's blown away by the power and handling of my WR.

Ive owned my 07 WR450 for 3 weeks now.Ive done some mods, and getting the AIS kit done next week.It seems well built.I recently went to a dealer that sells the other 2. I looked the 450s over and I really believe the WR is the best.The Kaw looked as if they used cheaper materials and cut some corners.The Honda looked good,but when you look at the lights,the computer,the plastics, well your clearly getting better stuff with the WR.Prices are much lower now, I checked around the country for the best prices ,and got my local dealer to match them.One other thing, get the March 2007 Dirtbike mag., its full of info on the 07 WR. Bob