weighted flywheel

The dealers around here didn't have the YZ puller in stock, and wanted to order it. However the kid tells me "Bummer, we have 3 of them for a CRF. Did you want to order the Yam one?". Nope! After leaving very frustrated, just for sh#ts and giggles I called my friend who had one for his CRF and sure enough for the 06-07 YZ you can use the same puller as for the CRF450. I just used it last week and know it to be true. Seems alot of places stock more CRF parts etc, than 06-07 YZ things. Wonder why that is?

The dealers around here didn't have the YZ puller in stock, and wanted to order it. However the kid tells me "Bummer, we have 3 of them for a CRF. Did you want to order the Yam one?". Nope! After leaving very frustrated, just for sh#ts and giggles I called my friend who had one for his CRF and sure enough for the 06-07 YZ you can use the same puller as for the CRF450. I just used it last week and know it to be true. Seems alot of places stock more CRF parts etc, than 06-07 YZ things. Wonder why that is?
Cause Yamahas dont tare up!?
  • Like 1