Custom seat covers?

I am looking for a black seat cover with white sides Anyone know of any place that makes them? (06 yz450)

I know N-Style does custom seat covers. You can give them a try.

if theres a upolstery shop near u take it to them. if its an simple design, black on top and white sides they should be able to know somthing up pretty quick and prob cheaper than buying one. has always worked with me.

Upholstry shop isnt a bad idea at all. Maybe i can get some gucci leather... easy there, im kidding. I will call a few local shops and see if they can get something rubber or something with good texture.

I am looking for a black seat cover with white sides Anyone know of any place that makes them? (06 yz450)

http://www.fludesigns.com

They have a graphics kit for the '06 that has that seat cover, but you have to buy the whole kit. I think it was $99 for the kit.

Upholstry shop isnt a bad idea at all. Maybe i can get some gucci leather... easy there, im kidding. I will call a few local shops and see if they can get something rubber or something with good texture.

any shop will be deffo able to do leather! or fake leather which would work well....

How about the stock one off an 07 SE model? :thumbsup: They had a silverish white side and a black top.