Handlebar Riser offer for XR650L

Hello to all valued TT members. We (Rox Speed FX) are looking to get some feed back from some of you XR650L owners in regards to our 2" Pivoting Riser system. We would like to make a special offer to the first 2 individual's that private message us interested in this product. All we ask is that you are truly wanting to raise your handlebars. If you are perfectly happy with your riding position, this product may not be for you. However if you are 6'2" and still running stock bars or stock bar height you should consider this set-up. We would also like to get a couple of our new 1-1/4" block risers out as well for those looking at a more subtle change, PM us on this too. Keep in mind the block riser will raise you just over an 1" but bring your bars back nearly 1/2". Thats the beauty of the Pivoting Risers, you also have a say in the fore and aft position of your bars.

Thats (2) 2" pivoting and (2) 1-1/4" block risers to four seperate individuals.

http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cgi-bin/cart/showitems.cgi?subcat_id=268

my pm to you was regarding the 2" risers.

You have a PM regarding 2" risers!

Thanks everyone. That went fast, the 4 promo risers are spoken for. Stay tuned for for feed back from these lucky members.

Hello to all valued TT members. We (Rox Speed FX) are looking to get some feed back from some of you XR650L owners in regards to our 2" Pivoting Riser system. We would like to make a special offer to the first 2 individual's that private message us interested in this product. All we ask is that you are truly wanting to raise your handlebars. If you are perfectly happy with your riding position, this product may not be for you. However if you are 6'2" and still running stock bars or stock bar height you should consider this set-up. We would also like to get a couple of our new 1-1/4" block risers out as well for those looking at a more subtle change, PM us on this too. Keep in mind the block riser will raise you just over an 1" but bring your bars back nearly 1/2". Thats the beauty of the Pivoting Risers, you also have a say in the fore and aft position of your bars.

Thats (2) 2" pivoting and (2) 1-1/4" block risers to four seperate individuals.

http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cgi-bin/cart/showitems.cgi?subcat_id=268

Sunday, I decided I was def. going to raise my bars.

Just got here a skosh too late...

D

PM sent for 1-1/4" block risers

Heeehaaa Im in for a 1-1/4" set!

Martin

What about xr650r owners? I'm not happy with my stock setup, would like it higher and farther foward. I'm 6'2".

What about xr650r owners? I'm not happy with my stock setup, would like it higher and farther foward. I'm 6'2".

These guys setup in this thread looks cool for the L.

For the R, I use these:

http://www.dirtbikepro.com/

I'm 6'3 something, these work out good.

I have a set of their Uly specific risers on my Buell and love them.

The risers bolt up nice and tight, and their customer service is second to none. Great people.:thumbsup:

All we ask is that you are truly wanting to raise your handlebars.

:thumbsup: You forgot to include :

...........and give a detailed TT review of your thoughts after you install and use them !!

I promise that I will also report on TT for the benefit of all L owners here.:thumbsup:

i will also give a fair report on the 2" risers.

look forward to hearing from you guys who got the risers

I put a pair of 2" pivoting Rox Risers on last night. Unable to ride due to snow, but just sitting on it in the garage, it seems like an incredibly positive improvement. I'm about 6'5", 200 lbs with very long arms, these will help a ton.

I put a pair of 2" pivoting Rox Risers on last night. Unable to ride due to snow, but just sitting on it in the garage, it seems like an incredibly positive improvement. I'm about 6'5", 200 lbs with very long arms, these will help a ton.

just wait till you ride it. standing is a pleasure now. i also am 6'5" 230. great improvemet.:banghead:

No gumby jokes, please:) Guys at work already call me Big Bird, gotta do what you've gotta do!