DMV motorcycle license practice test. Try it!

Yes, I do need it.

Yes, I know the laws are different, figured someone from PA would chime in.

Huffa,

I too am in PA and have been riding since I was 10. (40 or so now)After moving out of state, I came back and now I am trying to get my driver's license after having the Learner's Permit for years. They used to allow simple renewal of the permit by just paying the $$ to renew, but now you have to take their little test and the vision test too. I roadraced as an Expert for 18 years but it matters not to PennDot

Problem is, one needs to schedule the riding part months in advance and have a bike that can do little figure 8's!! .

My 750 Honda and GSX-R 1000 don't do well at this. So,....I thought a DRZ would be a fun dual sport and bought one. Now just need to wait 6 weeks 'till my appointment comes up for my figure 8 test.

The questionaire test is a joke too as a lot of the questions make little sense; but ya gotta know what they want as answers.......

Grab a fistfull of brakes if you experience a wobble? Park at 90' from curb?

Ride in the middle of the road? (oils from cars are there)

Who writes that shit anyway?

Dave

23 out of 25 as well. Missed #1, in California it is mandatory to wear a helmet so did not even see that as a possibility and missed the one about which lane to be in when being passed. I recall that our DMV book states that when being passed it is recommended to stay in the left part of the lane to prevent the person passing you from crowding in on you.

Huffa,

I too am in PA and have been riding since I was 10. (40 or so now)After moving out of state, I came back and now I am trying to get my driver's license after having the Learner's Permit for years. They used to allow simple renewal of the permit by just paying the $$ to renew, but now you have to take their little test and the vision test too. I roadraced as an Expert for 18 years but it matters not to PennDot

Problem is, one needs to schedule the riding part months in advance and have a bike that can do little figure 8's!! .

My 750 Honda and GSX-R 1000 don't do well at this. So,....I thought a DRZ would be a fun dual sport and bought one. Now just need to wait 6 weeks 'till my appointment comes up for my figure 8 test.

The questionaire test is a joke too as a lot of the questions make little sense; but ya gotta know what they want as answers.......

Grab a fistfull of brakes if you experience a wobble? Park at 90' from curb?

Ride in the middle of the road? (oils from cars are there)

Who writes that shit anyway?

Dave

Exactly ?:busted:

........I need to make a freakin appointment, that's another :cheers:

? I hope in my area (Slatington Pa) your wrong and I don't have too

Yea, I blew it man. I had my license for years in the 80's. I was a bad a$$ and got it taken away for a year and just got my car license renewed when the year was up.

Got my permit a few years ago when I started street riding and never took my test, left it run out. Now I have to take a test/ answer questions I don't even agree with! :bonk:?

Heres a good one ............... ( it's in my operator manual book)

? To reduce your reaction time, you should:

a) ride slower then the speed limit

? cover the clutch and the brakes

c) shift into neutral when slowing

d) pull in the clutch when turning

nothing is misspelled and it's word for word