White Brothers E2 and XCR

Hey,

Am new to this site. Just got a 2001 XR650R and was wondering if anyone has the new XCR pipe from White Brothers. I have had the E series on my last XR650 and loved it. How does the sound of the E2 or XCR compare? I loved the sound of the old E series, too bad they don't make it anymore.

thanks everyone,

nils

Hey,

Am new to this site. Just got a 2001 XR650R and was wondering if anyone has the new XCR pipe from White Brothers. I have had the E series on my last XR650 and loved it. How does the sound of the E2 or XCR compare? I loved the sound of the old E series, too bad they don't make it anymore.

thanks everyone,

nils

i use the e2 and it sounds great with or without the quiet tip in. my dad uses the e series and it is good also.

Thanks martinfan. How does the sound between the E2 and the E series compare?

thanks, nils

i just got the xcr today ill post a pic and let you no how it sounds.. it looks sweet. :thumbsup:

xcr.jpg
Thanks martinfan. How does the sound between the E2 and the E series compare?

thanks, nils

the e series is louder than the e2(with quiet core installed). it sounds just like a supertrapp. i like the deeper sound of the e2. they both are good tho.

\

i just got the xcr today ill post a pic and let you no how it sounds.. it looks sweet. :lol:

Sweet, SWEET looking muffler meterman !! :thumbsup:

How much, where did you get it ?

I think I may have to HAVE one, I like, I LIKE !!!! :thumbsup::busted:

How's it sound ?

I need one for the L model, do they make one for that ? :cheers:

Dang, I have been looking for a bit now, don't see one for R or L :lol::bonk:

Huffa "I need one for the L model, do they make one for that ? "

The answer is NO, If you want a WB exhaust, you have to go with E2 series. Call Josh @ WB @ 714-692-3404 x 212.........See if he will hook u up!

Mine sounds & rides awesome!

Huffa "I need one for the L model, do they make one for that ? "

The answer is NO, If you want a WB exhaust, you have to go with E2 series. Call Josh @ WB @ 714-692-3404 x 212.........See if he will hook u up!

Mine sounds & rides awesome!

No, your wrong, they DO make one !

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4901057&postcount=19

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4901227&postcount=21

One thing I don't like about either of them is the length of them, way too long for my taste.

I like the older E series much better for that reason and will find a used one.

Thanks for the info though! :thumbsup:

Sorry, If I steered you wrong. I was only going by Josh @ WB's. When I went down there a week and a half ago, I asked about the E2 for my 07, he told me to buy the XCR. ($100 cheaper basically the same) When I called him last Tuesday, he told he made a mistake and said I had to go with the E2.......give him a call.......he is really cool.......