Yz Exhaust cam and Hotcams Intake ?

I have the yz exhaust cam for now but wondered if maybe i could use a hotcams intake exhaust with the yz exhaust cam, anyone do this? is there much difference in the stock and hotcams intake cams? I would use the hotcams exhaust however it it's even worse then the yz cam for the e start

how much difference is there in the intake cam from yz to wr? i know that the exhaust cam is worth the difference.

Their exhaust cam is definately worth it, most of the gains are just from the different cam timing. ?

I have the yz exhaust cam for now but wondered if maybe i could use a hotcams intake exhaust with the yz exhaust cam, anyone do this? is there much difference in the stock and hotcams intake cams? I would use the hotcams exhaust however it it's even worse then the yz cam for the e start

Max, the intake cam (and exhaust cam) has a little more lift and more duration. This means the valves are open a bit longer. Definately visable difference.

Is there much difference over stock? Don't know...... never compared just the intakes. I have read in a mag once that roughly 60% gains come from intake. Makes sense seeing it is providing more air/fuel charge.

Difference must be noticable though, seeing as hotcam set makes ~3hp more top end over YZ cam set.