HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
i_could_of_lied

trying to find bike????

4 posts in this topic

im trying to find a bike that is good on trials and motor cross..... i found 05 yamaha yz 450 for sale and i was wonder ing if that would be a good bike...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Need a lot more info

Your Size

How long have you been riding

What kind of trails? Fire roads

Without know any of the above info, I would have to say to look for a YZ250F first. I ride both MX and single track and switch for a YZ426 to YZ250F. I can hold the 250F open and still stay in control. Not the same with the 450s

i have been riding since october of 2006... weigh about 170....the trails i ridde though are just the woods ...i have been getting in to motorcross just now and i like it, but i have a crf 230 which might be be to small for me..

i would get a 250f, there a lil easier to control than the 450s, at least wide open. I almost wanna switch from the 450...