Value of a 06 WR 450 in Nevada?

What's the range that one should expect to pay for an 06 WR 450 that hasn't been ridden a ton, wasn't beat on, had a few cosmetic little thangs that you would expect from use, but nothing major and runs great?

I would guess 4-5k. You should get some kind of deal because of the alluminum framed '07s. Try Craigslist Reno. Good luck

Thanks for the info. I was expecting to pay more because it seems like the 03 WRs have hung in the $3k range, and this one would be 3 years newer.

What's the range that one should expect to pay for an 06 WR 450 that hasn't been ridden a ton, wasn't beat on, had a few cosmetic little thangs that you would expect from use, but nothing major and runs great?

im in southern california and im asking 5200. so guy on craigslist is asking 6k for his. funny thing is i paid less than 6k for mine new haha.

I dont know , but keep this in mind, I just bought an 2007 WR450 in Ohio for 5850, plus tax. Just under 6300 total otd. Still, I think an 06 should fetch a very good price, Ive found when I was on the hunt, that these bikes are hard to find used. Good luck. Bob

A buddy of mine just bought a leftover '06 for $5200 OTD...SC

Is it plated?

seems like if it is, it would be worth something more for someone who might come over from Cali...?

I bought my 03 in April for 3300. it was basically unused: 150 miles logged, orig tires in great shape, and no paint scrubbed on the frame. I considered this a great deal: "1/2 price" for a great bike.