XR's Only Case Saver

yes. I have the 15t with a 14t sprocket. No issues. I even clamped the stock metal cage back on top of the case saver. Use plenty of loctite when installing. Make sure your allen wrench for the flat-head screw is a good allen wrench. That is not a screw that you want to strip.

yes. I have the 15t with a 14t sprocket. No issues. I even clamped the stock metal cage back on top of the case saver. Use plenty of loctite when installing. Make sure your allen wrench for the flat-head screw is a good allen wrench. That is not a screw that you want to strip.

The manual does not mention to use loctite, but I have read posts that guys are recommending to use it. Are you talking about using loctite on the setting plate bolts on the CS, or the case saver?

I use the red loctite on nearly EVERYTHING! I don't use it on the 10mm head gas tank bolts or the seat bolts. Those, I am careful to torque enough so they don't back out.

Oh yeah, I don't put it on any valve cover bolts (it can get in the oil during installation or removal). I also don't use it on the upper engine frame mount bolts.

I use the red loctite on nearly EVERYTHING! I don't use it on the 10mm head gas tank bolts or the seat bolts. Those, I am careful to torque enough so they don't back out.

Oh yeah, I don't put it on any valve cover bolts (it can get in the oil during installation or removal). I also don't use it on the upper engine frame mount bolts.

Thanks for the info... I wanted to buy a XR's Only case saver, and just bought a 15T CS, and hoped the 15T case saver would be ok to run with the 14T CS and still get the protection the case saver offers. I like the idea of running the stock cover with the case saver as well. ?