millmatt

rekluse z start clutch-wr450-07

11 posts in this topic

just fitted one to my 07 wr450

has anyone else?

it has made the bike so much better in tight technical

stuff.

one slight problem though is a bit of clutch drag,

nothing extreme but a job to select neutral.

any ideas?

Mine ('07 WR 450) was a chore to find neutral for a while too. Finally this last weekend she loosened up and no more problems. Cheers

I have the perch adjuster too. I don't ever look for neutral, so I can't say its a problem...or not. The Rekluse is by far my favorite mod so far. Add a rear trials tire and you'll have an unstopable machine.

Chris

one slight problem though is a bit of clutch drag,

Can you tell me more about this. What exactly do you mean by drag?

My rekluse is on the way. Should be here by Friday?

Get the perch mount adjuster and keep the clutch lever. Use the lever to find neutral. Works great to eliminate the little bit of drag.

+1 on the perch adjuster. Having the clutch lever option is great. The Rekluse is now an absolute necessity on any future dirt bikes I may consider. If they don't make one for the bike I'm looking to buy, then I won't buy the bike...SC

If they don't make one for the bike I'm looking to buy, then I won't buy the bike...SC

This was the last nail in the coffin for me and my XR400. The moment I realized I couldn't get the automatic clutch for it ( you used to be able to) I decided to get a new bike. I'm expecting my Rekluse Pro by the end of the week:applause:

EDIT: oops I already said that in the previous reply. It just goes to show you how exited I am about it.

Cheers for that I think that I may leave it for awhile and see if she settles. Thanks Andy

Clutch drag is the tedency for the clutch to engage slightly even though the clutch lever is pulled all the way in.

that was my suspicion. thanx:thumbsup: