Dr. D exhaust Question

Bought a used Dr. D SA exhaust awhile ago, and I haven't yet used the spark arrestor. I was wondering which is the correct direction for the screen to go?

Does it protude out toward the back, or in toward the front??

any help appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Hey Gray (or anyone else),

I have rejetted my bike from factory for my stock 2007 muffler and head pipe; it runs like a champ. I just bought a used DR. D full exhaust system and wondering if it will affect my jetting? Will I have to rejet again?

Thanks Always,

Nick

Hey Gray (or anyone else),

I have rejetted my bike from factory for my stock 2007 muffler and head pipe; it runs like a champ. I just bought a used DR. D full exhaust system and wondering if it will affect my jetting? Will I have to rejet again?

Thanks Always,

Nick

Bump...

NorCal, I went to a 160 main for my Dr. D pipe but I'm also at 4500 ft elevation at home! Burned, the TT jetting guru, told me to run a 160 main, 45 pilot with the fuel screw 2 turns out for my elevation. I went out this weekend with the 160 main, stock pilot (42) and 2.5 on the fuel screw and it was better but still not perfect, and this was at 4000-6000ft elevation.

NorCal, I went to a 160 main for my Dr. D pipe but I'm also at 4500 ft elevation at home! Burned, the TT jetting guru, told me to run a 160 main, 45 pilot with the fuel screw 2 turns out for my elevation. I went out this weekend with the 160 main, stock pilot (42) and 2.5 on the fuel screw and it was better but still not perfect, and this was at 4000-6000ft elevation.

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, the deal fell through on the DR. D exhaust system:foul:

Oh well. I'm running the stock 2007 system on my 2006 bike and it works fine. I guess.?