Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drop

BillyWho more like BillyWhere is my damn funnel?

21 posts in this topic

It's been more than 2 months since I ordered my Manfunnel: http://www.billywho.com/ and I still haven't recieved it. I've sent a couple emails and he said they ran out but now had more in stock. But still no funnel. Did anyone else have problems with this fellow?

nice funnel but it only works on 1 of 3 oil bolts. If you have a BD skidplate , then you will find that you have to move a bracket to use the funnel. You still have the front and other side bolts along with the oil filter cover.

I saw a person use a tie-down strap to lean the bike over and tie it to a tree for draining the oil into an oil pan without spilling. Backyard mechanics

Thanks Valerie. If I can get my money back then I'll order from you. I still run the stock skidplate Billahjack so that's no issue. I only remove 2 bolts with an oil change as per the manual. The down tube and left side crankcase. Which one do you think I'm missing? I'm thinking of just making my own funnel out of an oil bottle to keep my skidplate clean.

Hey Drop. Those are the only bolts you should have to remove. I have the XR's only skid plate and I have to remove one clamp where the BW funnel clips onto the frame rail. I like it because it nicely drains into an old bottle for disposal rather than into a pan like before. Less clean-up is nice.

I just put in an order from you Valerie. Now I have to try and get my money back from BillyWho.

The BH funnel is nice, but like BillahJack said, if you have a BD skidplate , then you have to move one of the mounts. However, moving one mount is a whole lot better than having to take off the entire plate when the oil runs all over the frame.

What I found works REALLY well, is if you get a toilet paper roll, cut about a 2" section off of that, and use that. Stick the 2" section of roll over the oil hole, and pull the plug. You have to stick the socket IN the roll, but it does the same function as the BH funnel, and its free...

The BH funnel is nice, but like BillahJack said, if you have a BD skidplate , then you have to move one of the mounts. However, moving one mount is a whole lot better than having to take off the entire plate when the oil runs all over the frame.

What I found works REALLY well, is if you get a toilet paper roll, cut about a 2" section off of that, and use that. Stick the 2" section of roll over the oil hole, and pull the plug. You have to stick the socket IN the roll, but it does the same function as the BH funnel, and its free...

you could probably do that with an old oil bottle too! but I use the Billywho, and I like it. I don't mind moving the clamp from the skidplate... I only change the oil about once a year.

So...funny I too placed an order ...I tried to reach the store a few times...I almost left a message calling him Billy where??? Are you still in business???

Can anybody tel me if Billy boy is still up and running as of June 2007?

Has anybody else had problems receiveing their order from him?

Canada wr250f

I tried to get a refund through Paypal and they can't help me. Live and learn I guess.

Hey guys, I'm still here and sorry about everything on all this, long story short, all the back orders and refunds needed will be taken care of tomorrow. Things will be back to normal, please except my apologies.

It's been more than 2 months since I ordered my Manfunnel: http://www.billywho.com/ and I still haven't recieved it. I've sent a couple emails and he said they ran out but now had more in stock. But still no funnel. Did anyone else have problems with this fellow?

I'm having the same problem with them, no product, no return e-mails and their phone machine is always full:foul:

I should have ordered it through Thumpertalk, stupid me.:thumbsup:

Thanks Valerie. If I can get my money back then I'll order from you. I still run the stock skidplate Billahjack so that's no issue. I only remove 2 bolts with an oil change as per the manual. The down tube and left side crankcase. Which one do you think I'm missing? I'm thinking of just making my own funnel out of an oil bottle to keep my skidplate clean.

Guess I'm doing 1 too many. There is another bolt behind the brake lever thta drains a little oil.

This guys are not serious at all. On January 4th 2008 i have ordered from them the man funnel for my CRF450R 06. It never arrived here. I´ve been sending hundreds e-mails to claim this item which was payed through Paypal and accepted.

What´s going on with theses guys? is that a kind or internet fraud? almost 6 months and not a single answer, but of course they have my money.

I am going to move around until i have my money back or the item.

Best regards

Hi all, I'm pretty new to all this online ordering thing, but I have had two orders filled buy TT with no problems at all. Both times, 7 biz days to Ont. Canada. Now, I've never heard of this Billywho, but sure as s**t, I won't be ordering anything from them. These guys have to learn you can't mess with a bunch of people that have a forum like this. Word spreads quick and costs a lot of sales. These guys will NEVER get my VISA #.

I bought one from my dealer a while ago, returned it because it didnt fit well. Afterwards I called and emailed billy blofunnel many times and I never got an answer or returned call or email. Theyre a joke, I wont deal with any of their products.

Sounds like you all need to find ol' BillyWho's BillyHouse and take a BillyClub to his BillyAss.barney.gif

Guess I'm doing 1 too many. There is another bolt behind the brake lever thta drains a little oil.

On the XR650L that's for checking the level of the oil in the sump. Engine running, bike level, oil should be right at the bottom of the threads.

Dave

Hey guys, I'm still here and sorry about everything on all this, long story short, all the back orders and refunds needed will be taken care of tomorrow. Things will be back to normal, please except my apologies.

I just clicked on your homepage and it's down too.