swade730

DRZ pics with the best background landscape

6,021 posts in this topic

This idea came about after I visited the adventure riders website. After seeing all the nice pictures that were taken from trails, I decided to start a thread focusing on the nicest areas you can take a picture of your Drz. I think I was just so bored today too.

Here I'll set it off...

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00370-1.jpg

2 people like this

Hey, that first pic is excellent. The Blue DRZ ready to go off into the wild blue yonder. Very nicely composed.

My god... are you nuts... deathwings near water... i"m suprised the bike didn't just flop over all by itself. [just kidding of course] Nice pics.

@swade730:

Where was the picture taken? Looks like the gulf coast due to the lack of waves. Is there an area where you can ride on the beach around there? You can ride/drive on the beach in Huguenot Park north of Jax Beach, but you're restricted to 10mph or whatever the speed limit is.

SunDog, your last picture is Prime! Very nice shot. Sure is beautiful country there!

Not as good as Sundog's pics but worth a shot! Ah, old blue i miss her sometimes.

IMG_0683-1.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

9 people like this

Here are a couple of mine:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=39023

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=39100

Hey CRF250guy, are those pictures taken with your cell phone?

Hey CRF250guy, are those pictures taken with your cell phone?

Ya, I was looking at your pictures and thinking that it might be time to buy a digital camera :thumbsup:

OK, I got you all beat... how about one with a beer fridge in the background. I mean who doesn't want a fresh draught beer after a long ride.

drzdirt3.jpg

1 person likes this

OK, I got you all beat... how about one with a beer fridge in the background. I mean who doesn't want a fresh draught beer after a long ride.

drzdirt3.jpg

All your pic needs to be complete is you in full riding gear , passed out alongside of your bike with a few empties by your side!

Some of the other pics are sort of a before shot and yours would be the after.

All your pic needs to be complete is you in full riding gear , passed out alongside of your bike with a few empties by your side!

Some of the other pics are sort of a before shot and yours would be the after.

Fortunately, the photographer swung around and took a picture behind him as well...

passedout.jpg

1 person likes this

Fortunately, the photographer swung around and took a picture behind him as well...

Nah, this is the other side.

drzkenda2.jpg

Yes, the results of a good party... but the 'chick' is a lot uglier... and packing.

Ok that's hard to top, but I'll try to stay on the subjet with this one of the Canadian rockies and foothills ... DRZ's go anywhere!

DSCF0117.jpg

10 people like this