Installed a new Rekluse.

A friend of my gave his Rekluse last night. He bought a new 07 KX 450 and before trading in his 03 YZ 450 he took out the ReKluse. I made an adapter to hook up my 06 clutch cable. I am hoping to ride today in the woods to see how it work:applause:.

I love mine. I was not aware that '03 and '06 had the same clutch setup? And what do you mean by clutch cable adapter (perch adjuster)?

Yes there are the same. The piece that the cable slides into on the perch adjuster was to small for the cable adjuster on the 06 so I had the Machinist make one that was a little bit bigger and still fit as it supose to.

A friend of my gave his Rekluse last night. He bought a new 07 KX 450 and before trading in his 03 YZ 450 he took out the ReKluse. I made an adapter to hook up my 06 clutch cable. I am hoping to ride today in the woods to see how it work:applause:.

Do not use a home made clutch adapter. Either use a spring or the Rekluse perch adjuster. Improper settings will eat your clutch plates in very short period of time.

If you are woods riding, I found there is really no need for the external perch adjuster. But I guess that's me.

The home made part was machined just like the red cable holder, only just a little bit larger.

It works just like the red piece.