which exhaust out of these.

hey guys. getting a new exhaust this month.. just wanting everyones opinions on these.

Dr. d

White bros aluminum pro

big gun evo r

Yoshi

i was also considering a mrd or rocket exhaust they seem to be well built for the money. I just want something that will wake the bottom end up a little bit, im also planning on sending my carb to zipty after all is said and done. and moving to a 50-51 rear as well.

thanks

i have always had good luck with yoshimura i ran the comp series on my '04 and it ripped, i now have the rs2 pro ti on my '06 and i also like it. in my opinion you cant go wrong with a yosh.

hey guys. getting a new exhaust this month.. just wanting everyones opinions on these.

Dr. d

White bros aluminum pro

big gun evo r

Yoshi

i was also considering a mrd or rocket exhaust they seem to be well built for the money. I just want something that will wake the bottom end up a little bit, im also planning on sending my carb to zipty after all is said and done. and moving to a 50-51 rear as well.

thanks

The MRD low/mid will wake your bottom end up, alot.

Very well built, with lifetime warranty.:thumbsup:

WB Alum Pro2 is the best:applause:

dr. d

Since noone ever talks about the Big Gun, I will give my impression of it.

I've got a Big gun Evo stainless, complete system on an 06 yz450f. I got it used for $100. I like it better than the stock system. It improves top end some, but mainly smoothes out the power, even more than it already was . It is loud, though. I like the look of it...smaller silencer than stock. I would NOT pay list price for it.

okay guys thanks.. ive looked into them all and looks like im down to the wb2.. or dr.d. still havnt decided.

thanks

The Yoshi will rape your wallet.

I think bang for the buck, it has to be the MRD.. but I am leaning towards the DR D mainly because I want to get their Rad lowering kit also, and it only works with the Dr D header...

how does the Dr.D compare to the Wb2.

i think either way you cant go wrong id just go with whatever one is cheper save a few bucks and do your suspension!!!!

do none of you guys use leo vince? its what the factory yamaha teams use. i have one on my 04, and its works really well, give alots more top end and increases bhp by about 4bhp...

its what the factory yamaha teams use.
Here they use White Bros., last I looked. There is no aftermarket exhaust that adds 4 hp to a YZ450 in any dyno test I've ever seen. The stock system is really pretty good.
Here they use White Bros., last I looked. There is no aftermarket exhaust that adds 4 hp to a YZ450 in any dyno test I've ever seen. The stock system is really pretty good.

hmm i'm pretty sure the yamaha ama supermoto team uses leo vince. the world mx yamaha team uses it too..... i thougth 4 hp was pretty much too, but with looking at the booklet(its in my hand now) which came with my exhaust shows a dyno chart of a stock motor with and with out the leo vince pipe, and it shows an improvement of 3.83hp so pretty close so more or less 4hp:thumbsup: ....but i would not put it past them to surgar coat it like the manufactures do with the weigth issue.

What sometimes happens is that the base exhaust sytem is tested "As delivered", but the aftermarket systems being tested by the advertiser are jetted optimally, then tested.

FMF's web site shows better results than Dirt Bike Magazine gets in their tests when they use the FMF dyno facility. By that, I mean that the stockers don't show as big a number in FMF's tests as on Dirt Bike's tests using the same equipment in the same building.

The Yamaha AMA SM team is a different organization than the AMA SX/MX teams are.

FMF or Dr D

I would go WB Al2 over Dr D.

If it is good enough for the factory teams, it is good enough for me.

I got procircuit Ti GP lowboy system by the way, it is the most aggressive exhaust I have tried.

Tons of bottom due to long header.