2008 Xr650r???

I see Honda USA has released info on their 2008 offroad line-up, but I don't see the XR650R listed. Could this be the end???

R.I.P.

Next... CRF650X

I see Honda USA has released info on their 2008 offroad line-up, but I don't see the XR650R listed. Could this be the end???

Trying to stir the pot there powercell?

Presuming it is dropped do you think a new big bore is on the way from Honda for 08?

I would guess not - looking at the money and effort they're pouring into the 450X suggests they've decided to stick with it for a while

R.I.P.

Next... CRF650X

I am glad I bought one when I could... The end is only the beginning for me! :thumbsup:

It looks like the XR650L survived, kinda like Brett Favre. I wonder if a dual sport 450 is coming???

Is there anybody out there stocking up on 2007 XR650R's? Im guessing that a crated bike is going to be worth some money someday. Kind of like a ferrari. Or a Harley XR750.

I owned a 2000 XR650R for 5 years and 42.500 kilometers and I passed to a DRZ400E because here in Italy (and to me) the BRP is too big for off road but the 650 is the best and funnier bike I ever had and every nite I dream to buy another one!

I really felt I was on a stallion on my...PIG :thumbsup:

I dual sport and on tight off road the Z400E is sure easier and better but it gives me no 650R emotions.

They both belong to the same category that I hope it is not dying as they are really good bikes, the new big ones (BMW 650, Husqvarna TE610) are too heavy, 450 are too specialized, the new KLX is a race bike...

The best would be a XR550R :)

Yes, love my 05 BRP.

Now that's a bump!